The Delta School District
The Delta School District is pleased to provide online learning opportunities for those interested in courses at the grades 10-12 level. All eligible Delta residents and Delta School District Students are fully funded by the Ministry of Education.
For eligibility see here
Graduated Adults are funded for academic upgrading courses (see Registration page for more details). Any change to the original registration (withdrawal or transfer) will be subject to a $40 processing fee, which will be deducted from this deposit.
We offer a wide variety of courses designed to meet a wide range of needs. You can expect that by enrolling in an online course through the Delta School District that you will receive a rich educational experience taught by highly qualified teaching staff. Online curriculum will be supported by frequent communication through a variety of electronic means and if you are in the BC Lower Mainland area, by optional face-to-face communication as well. Online learning offers students opportunities to access good instructional materials that fully meets the provincial learning outcomes using technologies that provide access at times and places convenient to students.
Students might choose an online course for a variety of reasons:
- You want to compress the time period in which to complete the course.
- You have a conflict in your timetable.
- Your school does not offer a course you want.
- You want to experience an online learning course.
- You have a different learning style.
- You are not attending school and need the credits towards graduation.
- You would like to upgrade a course that you have previously failed or taken and want a higher mark.
If you wish to take an entire course of studies through DeltaAccess, you can register as a full time Distributed Learning student and the District can provide you with other, additional support, as well. Please contact us at 604-599-6398 as we will have to arrange to have you meet with an advisor to create your grad plan.